It's a difficult time right now, and we want to help promote our own local favourites (and give you some delicious tips). If you live in the area, why not pop by your baristas favourite coffee shop!
- The famous Bacon Bap at at Cricks Corner. They serve Dark Arts Coffee and love dogs too!
- An espresso at Formative - they always have something interesting from UK roasters and beyond. It's a remarkable place in an area that was definitely lacking.
- A great spot for cyclists, Four Boroughs has Assembly coffee in the grinders, natural wines and good chocolate.
- Get yourself a Pan de coco in Kapihan - enjoy it at Battersea Park!
- A coffee from their ever-changing line-up at Paradox Design + Coffee. They always have something new and exciting making the trip worthwhile!
- One of the best coffee shops in London, visit Rosslyn for lovely chat and a hot chocolate made with Mörk Chocolate.
- Visit The Odds in Peckham for a good coffee, sweet vibes and nice selection of local and homemade food goodies.
- In Velasquez + Van Wezel you'll find Red Brick in the hopper, Fried Hats, Keen and White Label for sale on retail. Since March they've been stocking grocery items and supporting the community as much as possible.