If you’re looking to practise your new skills after attending a course, prepare for a competition or brush up your latte art skills prior to a cafe launch, this is perfect for you.
Practise time in our Training Centre is available for people who want to train on professional machines un-assisted. You will be working independently, and can plan your session according to your own requirements, to practise and improve your desired skills.
One of our trainers will be on hand to introduce the machinery, and are available in case you run into any issues. We ask that you leave the espresso machine and workspace clean and tidy when your session time is up. Our trainer will introduce the end-of-session clean down requirements when you arrive for your Practise Session.
- Victoria Arduino Black Eagle; Gravitech (2-group)
- Sanremo Verona TCS (2-group)
- Victoria Arduino Mythos One x 2
Duration & Attendees
- Each session is 2 hours long
- You can book multiple sessions in a row to extend your time
- Maximum 2 attendees
- 1kg of espresso and and 4 bottles of whole milk is included
- We will provide all cleaning equipment