COMING SOON - Home Barista Course | Online
Would you like to make delicious coffee at home? Do you have an espresso machine already, and want to achieve great tasting coffee, consistently? Join this interactive online course for a one-on-one session with one of our trainers!
In this course we will focus on understanding the fundamentals of what it takes to make delicious espresso, learning how to work to a recipe and adjusting your espresso grinder to achieve great results. Our trainer will be demonstrating on a Sage Dual-Boiler espresso machine, while you follow along on the machine you have at home.
We then go on to cover milk steaming technique, to achieve glossy, microfoam milk and look at lattes, flat whites and cappuccinos. There will even be some latte art practise, just for fun! We will also have time to chat about coffee, espresso machines and any other questions you may have.
Online Course and Live Video Session
The course is divided into two parts: an optional Online Course + one practical Live Video Session.
You gain access to the Online Course and our Learning Platform upon making your booking. Here we will cover the theory part of this course, through presentations and video demonstrations. We will also introduce you to some of the practical skills. Taking part in the Online Course is optional, but we recommend looking through it before the practical Live Video Session starts.
The Live Video Session will take place over two and half hours, and during this session we will cover the practical and interactive elements of the course, under guidance from our trainer.
Duration & Attendees
- 1 x Live Video Sessions at 2.5 hours
- Estimated 30 minutes spent working through the Online Course
- Maximum 1 student/ 1 household
- A home espresso machine is needed for this course
- We strongly recommend having an espresso grinder as well, but it’s possible to attend this course using pre-ground coffee
- A way to film your espresso machine while you’re working, like having a computer with a webcam facing your machine