Terms & Conditions
Prufrock Training & Consulting courses and events are bound by these terms and conditions. By booking to attend a course or event, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions as below. Please note these ‘Terms and Conditions’ may be subject to change without notice.
- For current event costs and dates, please refer to our website, www.prufrockconsulting.com
- Before booking onto a class or event, please ensure you have read the description and content, to ensure the it will meet your needs.
- Upon receipt of your registration/ booking form and subsequent payment your place(s) will be confirmed.
- Important note: Prufrock Training & Consulting’s acceptance of your booking brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms and conditions. Any term sought to be imposed by you in any purchase order or correspondence will not form part of the contract.
- Fees (including any card processing and/or booking fees applicable) are payable upon booking.
- For online bookings paid at the time of booking, invoices/ receipts will be issued electronically from the booking website on completion of the booking.
- For private courses and workshops paid via invoice, Prufrock Training & Consulting requires receipt of a deposit of 25% of the full price for the booking to be confirmed. The deposit is non-refundable.
- For private courses and workshops paid via invoice, Prufrock Training & Consulting requires receipt of the full payment seven (7) days before the event is taking place.
Cancellations and Amendments
- Full refund of fees for cancellations of bookings will be honoured where more than seven (7) working days’ notice is provided. This excludes the 25% deposit paid on private courses and workshops.
- If, for whatever reason, you book and are unable to attend, you may send a substitute.
- In the event of there being insufficient numbers booked onto a class or event Prufrock Training & Consulting reserves the right to cancel or postpone the class or event.
- In the event of cancellation of a class or event by Prufrock Training & Consulting, we will endeavour to inform all attendees a week before the class or event is due to take place, although please be aware that this is not always possible. All fees paid will be reimbursed in full, or the payment will be transferred in full to another Prufrock Training & Consulting class or event. Prufrock Training & Consulting shall not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including transport costs, accommodation etc.
- Prufrock Training & Consulting shall not be liable to refund of fees or for any other penalty should the event be cancelled due to war, fire, strike lock-out, industrial action, tempest, accident, civil disturbance or any other cause whatsoever beyond their control.
- These terms and conditions, together with the current Prufrock Training & Consulting website prices, event details and Prufrock Training & Consulting contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the event. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by a Director of Prufrock Training & Consulting. In particular, no terms and conditions incorporated within your purchase order and nothing said by any person on behalf of Prufrock Training & Consulting should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality of any goods offered for sale by Prufrock Training & Consulting. Prufrock Training & Consulting shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.