Training procedures with regards to COVID-19
We are very happy to welcome you to our Training Centre, and are working hard to ensure we provide a safe environment for our students and staff. Please read the information below carefully before attending your course, and contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you for helping us keep our Training Centre safe, and ensure that we can continue holding courses.
Arriving in our Training Centre
- Please do not come to our Training Centre if you feel unwell for any reason, or if you have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19. Instead contact us as soon as possible and we can help with moving your booking. You can see our Terms and Conditions here.
- If you are travelling into the UK from abroad, please make sure that you have received a negative result on any required COVID-19 test(s) before arriving in our Training Centre.
- When you arrive in Prufrock, let the baristas know you are here for a course. They will seat you while you wait for your training session to start.
- Just before your course is due to start your trainer will escort you to the Training Centre, where they will ask you to sanitise your hands.
During your course
- Wearing a face covering during your course if optional, but we encourage you to do so if you would like to.
- At the start of your training session your trainer will go through the current Training Centre policies for hand washing and/ or sanitising, safe removal of face masks and the protocols for coffee tasting. Please adhere to these guidelines during your time in our Training Centre.
What we are doing to ensure a safe training environment
- Our team will be wearing appropriate PPE and sanitise their hands throughout each training session.
- Our team will be sanitising the Training Centre, including espresso machinery and equipment, throughout each day.
- Our team will work to updated training protocols, including safe ways to taste coffee in line with the SCA COVID-19 updates and the Modified SCA Cupping Protocol.
Last updated March 16th 2022