We are very happy to welcome you back to our Training Centre, and are working hard to ensure we provide a safe environment for our students and staff. Please read the information below carefully before attending your course, and contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you for helping us keep our Training Centre safe!
Arriving In Our Training Centre
- Please do not come to our Training Centre if you feel unwell, you live with anyone who is unwell or you have been in contact with anyone who has typical coronavirus symptoms. Instead contact us as soon as possible and we can help with moving your booking. You can see our Terms and Conditions here.
- Please wear a face covering when entering the cafe (unless you are exempt), and let the baristas know you you are here for a course or event. They will ask you to sanitise your hands (we provide the sanitiser) and seat you while you are waiting for your course to start.
- Just before your course is due to start your trainer will escort you to the Training Centre, where they will check your temperature. Please note, that if your measured temperature is higher than 37.8°C you will not be able to attend your course or event, and your booking will be moved to a future date.
Attending A Course Or Event In Our Training Centre
- You are required to wear a face covering during your training session (unless you are exempt). Your trainer will let you know when this can be removed, to allow for tasting coffee etc.
- At the start of your training session your trainer will go through the current Training Centre policies for hand washing and/ or sanitising, social distancing, safe coffee tasting etc. Please adhere to these guidelines during your time in our Training Centre.
What We Are Doing To Ensure a Safe Training Environment
- Our team will be wearing appropriate PPE, sanitise their hands and practise social distancing throughout each training session.
- Our team will be sanitising the Training Centre, including espresso machinery and equipment, throughout each day.
- Our team will work to updated training protocols, including safe ways to taste coffee in line with the SCA Covid-19 updates and the Modified SCA Cupping Protocol.
Last updated December 7th 2020